Sunday, March 8, 2009

Love me some Easter!





This weekend I started my Easter decorating-I.LOVE.EASTER! Not just for the sweet things I love to decorate with, the real meaning of Easter is the true love.....but, how can you not love some bunnies! I have always been a bunny fan, so at Easter I just can't help but go a little nuts! Check out these metal garden bunnies, aren't they cute. I scored these about 2 months ago at "OOPS"-the best place ever-for $3.75 each! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT-I was soooo excited.



And this precious Bunnie Family is something I cherish. My sweet Grandpa Decker made them for me in 1994. I get excited every year when I get them out! Layla loves them, so I know they will always have a happy home.







My Grandpa also made Mrs. Bunnie for me. She came along in 1997. My sweet Grandpa passed away in 1998-so she was the last one. I love her.



And last, but not least.....my mantle.
That bunny is one my mom gave me a few years ago. Doesn't he look at home up there? I could post a hundred pics of my Easter stuff, but I don't want to bore everyone to death!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and got out to enjoy the beautiful weather. We started on Layla's playhouse...pics to come!










No comments:

Post a Comment